I'm incredibly excited to hear that there are folks reading this blog from far and wide - many of whom heard about it from someone that heard about it that got it from someone I know (and facebook doesn't hurt either).
I'd love to have some commenting action going on in response to the posts. I know that plenty of moms out there have the same experiences or have things they could share that others could benefit from hearing. And for those that aren't moms out there, comment too. The more the merrier!! : )
Thanks all for tuning in. It warms my heart and makes me enjoy writing this more then I already did!
Tuesday, November 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

As I have been enjoying this blog over the past few weeks, I will respond in kind by commenting...but please, keep the entertainment coming :)
ReplyDeleteplease don't stop, i enjoy reading them!!!!!
ReplyDelete