Tuesday, July 14, 2009

bound to happen...

Alright ladies and gents - it's happened. I am officially, for the past week, without something to write about. It's not that Alexis isn't doing anything. She's pulling herself up like crazy on stuff. She's in love with putting her hands in Ripley and Rambo's water dish. She almost ate a piece of dog food the other day. She went to a hibachi place with us and freaked out about the wall of fire the performance starts with (only to be calmed by the balloon that the sweetest little asian woman brought to her).

Things have been happening, but the wit was missing all week. I can't write without that little spark of fun and creativity that I've come to add to my posts (or at least what I think I'm adding).

Rest assured, it'll be back soon, I'm sure of it. Just don't think I've abandoned everyone and ended my blogging responsibilities. Be prepared - my writers block will disappear and you'll suddenly be overwhelmed with how fabulous the next post is. Or not - don't want to set the expectations too high!!

No comments:

Post a Comment