Our Xmas pictures are done! Instead of a pic to stick into a border with a message on the side, we decided to take some pictures and slip them into each Xmas card that we're sending out. Since we have quite a few people/pets to get into the picture, we decided (correction - I decided and Jamie got into the shot) to set up the tri-pod, have us all hop into bed in our PJs, get the baby and dogs oriented (all of this in the little window of time you have when you set up the auto-timer) and hope it all looks nice!
We took a ton of pictures so that we'd be able to pick out a nice one. There was one that stood out, simply because Alexis is actually looking up (thanks to our brilliant idea of having the ceiling fan on), the dogs are looking forward (we asked them "who's here?!" which put them both at attention) and Jamie and I have great smiles. Unfortunately, I put my chin down a bit too much and I have a fat face. Now people are going to think, "aww...poor girl...she hasn't lost her baby weight", when in fact it's all gone! Oh well - I'll sacrifice my beauty and take one for the team. We also took a close up of the little girl that's absolutely beautiful.
So where are these magnificent photos? You'll have to wait. I don't want to ruin the surprise for those that will be receiving Xmas cards, and for those who aren't, you'll simply need to wait until after the holiday when I'll post them for public viewing. Stay on the edge of your seat - you won't be disappointed.
Monday, December 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I can't wait to see them!! Tim and I dressed Norah up this weekend and ploped her in front of the Christmas Tree. I think I took somewhere in the neighborhood of 75 pictures. Only two were even remotely close to good. Everytime she sees the camera she gets her baby Zoolander look.
ReplyDelete