Tuesday, September 23, 2008

rub a dub dub...


First bath was a sponge bath. Second bath was over the bathroom sink. We graduated to the actual tub this time. She did not like it (I'm assuming eventually bath time won't be as traumatic). Here she is in her adorable hooded towel. Don't let the semi-content face fool you...we simply caught her as she was taking a much needed breath between cries.


2 comments:

  1. Are you sure your baby's name isn't Mandie? She did the same thing when she was tiny, diaper time was a real trip. Keep up the blogging, I love reading all about your adventures. You and Jamie have one adorable little girl. Hope to see you at Walmart sometime so I can meet her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Took me a second to figure out who this comment was from (which Sandy do I know with a daughter named Mandie?). Duh!! It was actually the Walmart line that gave it away!

    ReplyDelete