Tuesday, October 7, 2008

let's get artsy...

How about some black and white pix of the little one? They say black and white is more flattering, which I think is true for us adults with flaws, but my stink-bug is beautiful either way!


Here she is in her favorite position in her favorite place - on her tummy on daddy's chest.










And here she is in her papasan, complete with incredibly fuzzy bunny blanket which makes it that much more comfy. She's sporting her "I love daddy" PJs, complete with bunny "footies". Don't worry - we also have "I love mommy" ones with kittie "footies", however those were pooed on that night, which of course loving mommy got to clean up (it was during my "shift").

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jessica! Just wanted to let you know that from time to time to check the blog and catch up on my baby news over lunch. So keep on postin'--I love learning about the adventures of a new mom.

    ReplyDelete