We have checked the internet (which of course has varying "truths" depending on where you look) to see when we can expect some reciprocation from our little girl. We have been informed by babycenter.com that she should smile at around 5 weeks. Seeing as she's 4 weeks old now and we're assuming that she's quite advanced (how could she not be with parents like us?), it should be arriving at any moment.
Jamie and I are in competition for sparking and witnessing the first smile. This illusive smile could happen at any moment, and my concern is that no one will believe me if I say I saw it first! I highly doubt that I'll have time to grab a camera and catch it on film (or digital memory stick in this day in age).
If she's in someone else's care and they claim that they saw the smile first, then of course we're attributing it to gas. Her first smile can only come as a result of her parents...that's what love is all about.
I will get a picture of one at some point and will definitely post it for everyone else to bask in its glory.
Saturday, October 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment