Tuesday, October 14, 2008

stats and pix...

Yesterday was Lexi's pediatrician appointment. Mommy made a horrible mistake of not giving her lunch before we went. She was "scheduled" (as per her internal clock) to eat around 1:15. Her appointment was at 1:45 and by the time we were in there, we not only woke her out of a nap, but she was friggin' hungry. The pediatrican and I could barely talk over her crying, so some of the questions I had were left semi-answered (I think I know what she said). Then they gave her her Hep B shot...oh my goodness did she scream. Next appointment - 4 shots. We'll see how that goes. Maybe Jamie gets to take her to that one?

Height: 22 inches (75th percentile)
Weight: 11 pounds 2 ounces (90th percentile)

Here are new pictures of our pudge ball... (check out the cute t-shirt with the crossbones on it...oh yes, she's rockin' it)

2 comments:

  1. Miss Alexis is looking beautiful. Sorry to hear about the traumatic doctor's appointment. And don't worry, the shots aren't quite as bad as the crying and screaming make them seem!! I hope all is going well with you, Jamie & baby. Let me know when you want to book your flight, the temp is settling into a lovely 70-80 degrees during the day, and I can let the realtor know you'd like to do some house shopping, too (ha ha!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. she definately looks like you, jess!

    ReplyDelete