Completely non-baby.
Get out there and vote today! The lines are long, but it's worth it, especially since PA is so critical in this election.
This year it feels like a red versus blue battle...Bloods vs. Crips. I'd sport the bandanna reflecting my gang affiliation, but that might result in a drive by shooting, and I can't risk that with a youngin'. I live out in the country...you can't underestimate the gun ownership rates. While they weapons are intended for deer and other game, if in the wrong hands, a gang war could ensue. Crossbows may even emerge. And sometimes, instead of wearing the gang colors of red or blue, they'll be decked out in camo and really catch you off guard.
So pick your side, wear your gang colors proud (though discreetly), and let's make this election one for the record books!
(FYI - I went to vote at 10am thinking that would be a quiet time...I was dead wrong...line went around the township building. Grab a coffee and a book before you go, but don't be discouraged!)
Tuesday, November 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

You voted at the Township building? I had to go to Trinity Church in Boyertown. Anyway, I went at 7:30 and was out by 7:40. It took me longer to find and read the instructions then sign in. The A-G line was short. The H-R (your line) was like 30 people deep. Norah had her first political experience today!
ReplyDelete